[Cheat Reincarnated Hero] Cthugha
|Relation||From Others||To Others|
[Loneliness 25 Light Years Away] Cthugha
|Summon||I'm Cthugha the Living Flame! Hm? Where am I? Hey wait is this an isekai summoning? Is this my descent as an OP reincarnation!?|
|Beginning of Battle||Today's the day I start being OP! Cthugha is here baby!|
|Move||Don't ditch me, okay!? Don't ever ditch me! I'll cry if you do, and you don't wanna see what happens when I cry!|
|Charge||Come from isolation 25 light years away, star fire! Burning the Encroaching Stars, Fomalhaut Flare! BABOOOOOM!|
|Victory||I just tried breathing some 8000 degree flames, but maybe I did an oopsies?|
|KO'd||...oops I blew myself up. Oh no this is so embarrassing, oh no my head and eyes are going blank...|
|Love||You know, a reincarnated hero like me would have been a prince charming, but I've already chosen your route. Let's rush to the ending!|
|Title Screen||New Semester 2020 Part 1 (4/3/20 ~ 4/15/20): Now's your chance at isekai reincarnation Cthugha! I'll get past my communication issues this time!|
Missing lines (for translators)
hit-major-2 charge-2 love-2 title-2 open open-2 close close-2 greeting encouraging touched conversation-1 conversation-2 conversation-3 conversation-4 self character-1 character-2 character-3 character-4 event event-1 event-2 event-3 event-4 special special-1 special-2 special-3 special-4 specialevent specialevent-1 specialevent-2 specialevent-3 specialevent-4
|Cthugha (☆5)||- 2020 New Semester Campaign Part 1 (2020)|
- Cthugha's CS kanji expression comes from a phrase that means becoming dependent on someone you get along with. Alternatively the phrase refers to friends dying as time passes by.
- Cthugha is a Great Old One in Lovecraftian mythos described to be a planet-sized mass made of fire or plasma written by August Derleth.
- His charge skill "Formalhaut Flare" mentions Formalhaut, the brightest star in the constellation Piscis Austrinus, or Southern Fish, which is noted to be the home of Cthugha in Lovecraftian mythos.
- His title of "Loneliness 25 Light Years Away" is a reference to the distance of Formalhaut from the Sun, which is approximately 25 lightyears apart.
- His jealousy towards Pollux is brought about by the fact that the star Fomalhaut is the third brightest star with a planetary system as seen from Earth, right behind the Sun and the star Pollux (Beta Geminorum).
- Cthugha references two other Old Ones in his research file; the lazy ex-ruler being Tsathoggua and the ex-ruler in Aoyama being Nyarlathotep.
- His description of his relationship with Nyarlathotep as no sign of making a connection is a possible nod to the book The Dweller in Darkness written by August Derleth, where the protagonist attempts to summon Cthugha to banish an avatar of Nyarlathotep from a forest in Wisconsin.