These series of quests will focus around the strengthening of individual skills, improving activation rates and/or effects. However, like everything else, there's specific conditions that have to be met, and apply:
- before starting the quest, set your leader to the unit who has the skill in question. As an example, Protagonist would have to be the very first unit (leader) in your party. For skills with multiple evolutions, you must complete them serially to unlock the next skill quest for the next skill evolution.
- afterwards, these quests can't be redone with the same individual unit.
- however, different variants and rarities can be redone, because:
- finally, these improvements only apply to the individual unit; the quest would have to be redone if you, for example (if Beastman ever did get a fix), want your Moritaka ☆5 to also have the improvement you just did with Moritaka ☆4.
Skill Specific Quests
These quests are similar to the regular skill quests except that they are only applicable to specific cards. Below is a list of them. For information on the Quest battles, click here
- Referred to Zao (Gendarme)'s skill only, which shares the same English name with the more common Mountain Dweller skill but has different effects.