[Administrative Officer Of Justice] Horus
|Relation||From Others||To Others|
[Bearer Of A Heavy Name] Horus
|Summon||Horus of Aaru has arrived! Now that I, the elite, am here, I will not overlook injustice. I'll prove to you that I'm better than my uncle!|
|Beginning of Battle||I won't let anyone call me a precious little boy.|
|Move||I will lead all of us under the righteous law.|
|Hit (major)||I am unworthy|
|Charge||The dead are bound for the underworld, and I will be their ruler. Arise from the horizon, Ra Harakhte!|
|Victory||I guess that proves it. I am better than my uncle.|
|KO'd||The just law has been broken. Ahh, Uncle, please forgive me.|
|Love||If it's for you, there's nothing I can't achieve. Would you mind having the lettuce? I have always been fond of you.|
Missing lines (for translators)
hit-major-2 charge-2 love-2 title title-2 open open-2 close close-2 greeting encouraging touched conversation-1 conversation-2 conversation-3 conversation-4 self character-1 character-2 character-3 character-4 event event-1 event-2 event-3 event-4 special special-1 special-2 special-3 special-4 specialevent specialevent-1 specialevent-2 specialevent-3 specialevent-4
|Side Character||Main Quest Chapter 10|
|Side Character||The Summoned Brave and Fantastic Boyfriends Collaboration Event|
|Horus ()||- Yggdrasil Transient Summon Part 2 (2021)
- 2020 New Semester Campaign Part 1 (2020)
- The Representative of the world Aaru.
- His charge skill "Ra Harakhte" or Ra-Horakhty, meaning "Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons", is the merged name of Horus and Ra as the two deities shared many similarities.
- The second part "The Next Emperor After Death" is a reference to ancient Egyptian text indicating pharaohs, who in time came to be regarded as a manifestation of Horus in life and Osiris in death. It may also be a reference to Horus' creation, with Isis restoring Osiris' body and conceiving Horus and Osiris becoming a deity for death.
- The silver cane Horus carries is in the symbol of an Ankh, which was used in Egyptian art and writing to represent "life" by extension becoming the symbol of life itself. This is referenced by the sacred artifact being able to grant life or childhood.
- Horus' second sacred artifact is the coffin that contains the pillar of djed. In Egyptian Myth, Set tricked Osiris into a coffin that fit exactly him and was killed, the coffin was then flung into the river Nile and washed up in Lebanon. As it reached land, a sacred tree grew around the coffin enclosing it in the trunk of the tree. Intrigued by the rapid growth of the tree, the king of the land ordered the tree to be cut and made into a pillar in his palace. When Isis found it, she quickly acquired it from the king and extracted Osiris' body, she then made the pillar a sacred item named the pillar of djed.
- Horus having a penchant of feeding those he loves with lettuce is a reference to how he won against Set in one challenge in the Contendings of Horus and Seth. After tricking Set into thinking he had dominated Horus. Horus spread his ejaculate on lettuce and fed it to Set. When the other gods were judging who won the argument of the right to rule Egypt, Horus won this challenge.
- The uncle Horus references in his research file is Set; a god of the desert, chaos, and storms among others in Ancient Egyptian religion.