Dungeon Quests are the primary means of acquiring and leveling AR Equipment. These quests utilize one DP (Dungeon Point) instead of typical stamina. These quests do not depend on progress in the Main Quest. Two types of Dungeon Quests exist: Search (Exploration) and Capture (Proceed); completing Search (Exploration) Dungeon Quests will reward Key Items and AR Tokens. After obtaining enough Key Items, you can proceed to the Capture (Proceed) Dungeon Quest, and from there, after completing a Capture (Proceed) Dungeon Quest ten times, you'll receive an AR Equipment after every additional clear. A Scenario (VN) will be played alongside each stage of a Capture (Proceed) Dungeon Quest.
Search (Exploration) Quests
These quests have two types of phases: battle phases and event phases. Battle phases are typical phases from every other quests; the items dropped are corresponding Key Items. During event phases, no enemies are in this phase, and a random event can happen:
- HP Up
- Damage dealt
- AR Tokens received
Below is a list of dungeons of this type. All of them get unlocked as soon as the player finishes Chapter 1.
- Old Building at Shinjuku Academy
- Ikebukuro Underground Labyrinth
- Aoyama Cemetary, Catacombs
- Goshiki Barrier Underground Sacred Site
There are an additional three dungeons which we will call Limited Dungeons that are only available during certain times, usually when various campaigns are held in-between major events. Instead of giving AR Tokens, these dungeons will drop various useful items. Below is a list of dungeons of this type.
- Golden Cave? (Limited) - Gives Coin upon completion.
- Hidden Island Thicket (Limited) - Gives ATK Seeds or HP Seeds upon completion.
- Exotic Island (Limited) - Gives ATK Blossoms or HP Blossoms upon completion.
Capture (Proceed) Quests
These quests award AR Equipment. They also contain Dungeon story quests. The battle quests consume key items and get unlocked immediately after completing chapter 1. Dungeon story quests get unlocked as the player progresses further in the Main Quest and typically revolve around attempts made by the Protagonist in various loops to circumvent the attempts of the three true guilds to capture them.
Below is a list of quests of this type:
- Yog-Sothoth (Story quests unlock after completing Chapter 9)
- Thor (Story quests unlock after completing Chapter 10)
- Fisher King (Story quests unlock after completing Chapter 11)