Starting from version 4.0.0 (Main Quest Chapter 9), players can make use of the Akashic Records feature (AR Card / Equipment, herein referred to as AR Equipment).
- Players can receive Salomon-kun upon completing the AR Lesson quest under the Lessons region marker on the main map, and by completing missions related to the Main Quest.
- AR Equipment can provide additional effects. These effects may have limitations and may apply to other units. For example, Salomon-kun supplies an additional 50~100 ATK and HP to the equipped unit.
- AR Equipment can provide additional skills. These skills can be any typical skill, as they're solely referred to by ID. However, unlike normal skills, they cannot be sealed, and are not influenced by a unit's skill level, status effects which affect skill activation rates, or skill seeds.
- However, AR Equipment may impose a restriction. Those restrictions may include using units of specific attribute, weapon type, or simply using specific cards, usually shown in the equipment portrait itself.
- Currently, AR Equipment have an AR Cost of 1, a restriction separate of Team Cost.
- Like units, an AR Equipment cannot be used multiple times within the same team.
AR Equipment Level
|Level Group||EXP||Success Rate|
- AR Equipment level up in a similar manner as leveling a unit's Skill Level based on percent chance, and the level cap is 100.
- You cannot raise an AR's level past each 10 increment if would cause it to go over. For example, if you have an AR at level 27, the game will not allow you to put in more tokens than what's needed to get to level 30. Only after you level it to 30 will you be allowed to put in the tokens for 31-40.
- Similar to leveling a unit, raising AR level has a chance of a Great or Fever bonus. A Great will cause a bonus of +1, and Fever will cause a bonus level of +2. However, you can't go over the level cap this way.
- You cannot put in more tokens than what's needed to raise an AR's level by more than 10 at once, no matter what level it's currently at or what the level cap is. However, it is possible to gain more than 10 levels at once, as long as you get a Great or Fever bonus AND you do not cross over the max level limit.
- According to Salomon's AR Lesson 3, the more tokens you put in, the greater the chance of a Great and Fever bonus. However, it's not explained by how much exactly. (See Notes)
- Similar to unit's Sacred Artifact level, obtaining duplicates of an AR Equipment will raise its upper level limit.
- An AR Equipment's level scales the strength of both of its stat increases. Like with skills, the stat increase of an AR will be double where it started.
- However, the power of an AR's Additional Skill increases not by its current level, but by it's current possible MAX level.
- Each AR Equipment is assigned to a level group. This value is simply
Floor(Lv/10)+1, where Floor() is rounding down.
AR Equipment is leveled with AR Token. Each quantity of AR Token adds an additional 10% to level (reward XP to) a piece of equipment. The amount of XP yielded is dependant on the level group a piece of equipment is in. For example, in level group 5, only 2500 XP is yielded compared to level group 1's 10000. These parameters are item-dependant.
AR Tokens are usually obtained from Dungeon Exploration quests and Event Shops. It is possible to increase the drop rates of tokens by having the dungeon team use the following:
|AR Skill|| It's Crafting Time! (+10%)
Crafter's Daily Routine (+10%)
Obtaining AR Equipment
- See: Gacha:AR Equipment
Most of the AR Equipment listed below can be acquired via AR gachas. They work similarly to the usual transient summons except that you cannot use regular Lil' Salomon Tickets. Instead, you can spend AR Lil' Salomon Tickets, though Transient Stones work just as well.
Obtaining dupes of AR Equipment will increase their max level based on their rarity the same way normal units do: each duplicate of , or AR equipment will increase the max lv by 1, each dupe of equipment will increase by 5 and will increase by 20.
Limited AR Summons have increased rates for certain AR Equipment. Note that none of the gacha ARs revealed so far have been limited (with the notable exception of those obtained from the F-Kare Collaboration Events) and therefore they would all later be available in Regular AR Summon. New event AR Equipment may take a while to appear in the regular summon, so make sure to check the distribution page to see whether the equipment you desire is available before spending your resources.
Some AR Equipment could only be acquired during certain limited events in according event shops and free quests. Some of it may appear later in Andvari's Shop, where players that missed those events can purchase copies of them with Rainbow Shards.
List of AR Equipment
- You can turn the AR charge skill sounds on/off by pressing the "AR CS" button in the top left corner during battle.
- Acquisition of additional AR Equipment is unknown. It is assumed you can acquire these through Dungeon Quests.
- Potency and acquisition of both AR Token 2 and AR Token 3 are unknown.
- The exact dialog Salomon gives regarding a Great and Awesome bonus is "By the way, the chances of a "Great" or "Awesome" bonus increase with the number of tokens you use to power up! For example using 3 tokens at a time has a better chance of triggering a bonus than just 1 token. However, the chance of a bonus is very low, so even if you use lots of tokens, more often than not you won't activate the bonus. It's rare enough that you should consider yourself extremely lucky if you get a Fever bonus!"
- The only way to obtain some of the latest ☆3-5 AR cards is through the new gacha system. However, due to the restrictions behind the use and leveling of the new AR Cards (and the fact they cost just as much as summoning a character), it's recommended for new players to withhold their Transient Stones until they've unlocked at least half, or a significant portion of the game's current cast of characters.