Event Quests are Time-Limited Quests to commemorate an event, be it about a game update, such as mechanic changes or updates (Campaigns), or an in-game event, such as Valentine's or Christmas.
Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
Plans for 2023
An official English translation isn't available on the news site so do handle the information in here with care. LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- The first few episodes of Chapter 14 was released as a prologue.
- The game's UI will be revamped including changes to the visuals and effects such as the map screen, AR equipment enhancement, and login bonus screen.
- The login bonus has been updated.
- Limited time packs containing 指名転光チケット, which will be exchangeable for limited characters, have been added.
- Implementation of "Affiliation Tag Enhancement Function" & "Main Character Affiliation Tag Change Function" in the spring of 2023.
- Date Quests will be added for: Snow, Tadatomo, Shiva, Hakumen, Hephaestus, Sitri and more.
- A new permanent mission will be added, rewarding Capacity Increase (Seeds) for completing the final episode of chapter 8.
- The "Tokyo Afterschool Summoners Soundtrack vol.1" & "AR Art Book vol.1" will be released on the official store.
- Additional plushies are planned. 3 silhouettes have been pre-published on the official page.
- New measures using character 3D models in line with in-game and various peripheral developments. Further details will be announced in early 2023.
- VRCHat models of Cu Sith, Horkeu Kamui, and Moritaka were distributed at VRJMof held from from January 5th to 8th, 2023.
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
In order for certain Character Quests to work, this feature is required. For example, Ded's (planned) Character Quest requires completion of the Apprentice Santa's Gift story line.
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Enable comment auto-refresher