Large events, such as Valentine's or Christmas, have a long spanning event accompanied by a gacha with units relevant to such event, story-driven series of Main Quests, Free Quests focused on the event-specific drop items, and an event shop to exchange event-specific drop items. Specific event-relevant skills (that can stack, and only require a unit with that skill unlocked in the party), can help with the item quantity dropped. Typically with LW's release schedule, an event will release four tiers of quests which focuses on using specific skills and dropping one item, then one by one they'll release another tier for both items, while the Main Quest typically releases a new pair every other day, typically. It is suggested to wait until all Free Quests are released to farm for items, as the item quantity and drop rates per quest tier increases along with difficulty. After the Free Quests expire, the Main Quest and event exchange shop has a week left, to finish up with the story and let players redeem from the event shop, and after that, bonus quests of short dialogue exchange. It's common practice, this year, for LifeWonders to release "sequels" to past big events of last year while re-releasing last year's bonus quests, and a gacha as a second chance to obtain limited variant units. During these Event periods, it is highly recommended to burn your stamina in the Event Quests, as they offer higher rank XP, and item acquisition per stamina is far fairer.
Non-Event Time-Limited Quests, however, don't follow a regular pattern, like regular large Event Quests. These quests are usually campaigns to commemorate recent game updates and additions, or shorter events, such as New Years and Golden Week.
Below is a list of pertinent, relevant on-going events and their details, while at the bottom is a link for past-events, for posterity sake.
Akiba and Dragons!
|Akiba and Dragons!|
|Gacha||August 30, 2022 20:00 to September 30, 2022 13:59|
|Main Quests||August 30, 2022 20:00 to September 30, 2022 13:59|
|Free Quests||August 30, 2022 20:00 to September 30, 2022 13:59|
|Item Exchange||August 30, 2022 20:00 to October 07, 2022 23:59|
|High Difficulty Quests||August 30, 2022 20:00 to September 30, 2022 13:59|
The second summer event is upon us! The following units will receive new variants for the event: Akiha Gongen (Summer), Tindalos (Summer), Babe Bunyan (Summer) and Catoblepas (Summer). A new unit will also be making its way as a summonable unit: Vapula.
During the event the AR One Summer's Day will be farmable as random drops in the event free quests! Both the event banner units and the AR will provide a bonus in the mentioned free quests as shown below:
|Tindalos (Summer)||40||Akiha Gongen (Summer)||40||Vapula (Regular ☆4)||30||Vapula (Regular ☆3)||20|
|Catoblepas (Summer)||30||Babe Bunyan (Summer)||30||Sand Dragon||20||Kuniyoshi (Any card)||20|
|Tindalos (Regular ☆3/☆5)||20||Akiha Gongen (Regular ☆3/☆5)||20||Itzamna (Any card)||20||Hekate (Any card)||20|
|Catoblepas (Regular ☆3/☆5)||20||Babe Bunyan (Regular ☆3/☆5)||20||Turing (Any card)||20||Enigma (Any card)||20|
|Zhurong (Any card)||20||Protagonist (Any card)||20|
|One Summer's Day||30||(Any AR)||10|
As part of their ongoing QOL updates, two new changes have been shown:
- You can now reattempt a quest from the results screen
- Additional changes to team formation screen such as copying, moving and etc
Plans for 2022
An official English translation isn't available on the news site so do handle the information in here with care. LifeWonders revealed their plans for the new year, but details, such as dates and specifics of some of the new features, are still unknown.
- The first few episodes of Chapter 13 was released as a prologue.
- The game's UI will be revamped including changes to the visuals and effects such as the map screen and the transient summon screen.
- Various QOL changes such as being able to exchange for more than 50 stars/souls/items at once in the shops and highlighting the victory conditions for battles
- A Rainbow 5☆ Ticket was given out as part of th anniversary celebrations! (Note: If you have already claimed it, you will not be able to claim it again)
- Date Quests will be added for: Kurogane, Musashi, Tezcatlipoca, Ellie, Temujin and more.
- Addition of new gameplay elements like guild and school affinities.
- SQs of events that have already rerun will be made available.
- Translations for the Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and Aoyama dungeons by the end of 2022.
- Sale of Summopedia 4 somewhere in the first half of 2022.
- Update for Onstage! featuring Tezcatlipoca in his doll form, Zabaniyya and Lil' Solomon.
Images of Interest
Summopedia Volume 4
On the main map, an area called "Past-Events" will appear, offering quests of events passed for no-stamina cost, but without the rewards. This is mainly for players who originally missed out on these event quests, as pre/post-quest story can always be viewed under Recorded Memories. Naturally, current-running events can't be accessed from the Past-Events area. However, any future events may impose a cost (Transient Stone or Coins)
To avoid clutter of this page, past Event Quests have been moved here.