NOTE: This page currently under construction.
(This page is for Arsalan strategy guide. For the standard Arsalan page, click here.)
Adapted with permission from the Housamo Gameplay-Based Tier List. Remove this disclaimer when Overview is sufficiently modified.
Arsalan is a capable bruiser thanks to Holy Oil's damage reduction+healing properties which he shares with his allies, this is further supported by his own Tenacity too. His support capabilities become greater with LB2, allowing most of who get Holy Oil also benefit from a great offense buff, all of which make him a good staple to any party that need a push in both areas, or thank the push to further add to their performance. There's just a few minor issues to him, his Charge applies his Default buff, but due to it being a Charge you won’t get much out of it and it also applies to a handful of enemies, one of the rare cases where you thank Charge buffs scale very poorly. He’s also purely Strike, you’ll often be losing out on LB3 even if he can hit hard with it. Arsalan will still serve well in nearly any party, taking up the movement slot really well.
☆4 Halloween Arsalan
Arsalan (Halloween) has loosely similar benefits to his normal version, the fact he's Dark certainly helps but he still remains Strike, sacrifices his Fighting Spirit to allies and his Charge would have been brutally good were it not for the fact it only applies to him. As a result, Barrage serves to hit twice, which sadly is a waste given he has no "On Attack/After Attack" skills to exploit, if not under LB1 his damage will suffer more than it’ll help as well.
Adapted with permission from the Housamo Gameplay-Based Tier List. Remove this disclaimer when Highlights is sufficiently modified.
Class: Mixed Support, Bruiser
+ Default Holy Oil almost on demand greatly increases his and his allies’ survivability thanks to it being a defensive+healing buff, a fairly unique one that easily stacks with other defensive buffs as well.
+ Traditional increased durability thanks to LB1 Tenacity, which adds up to his Default for a dramatic increase for him.
+ LB2 adds to Default as an offensive buff on top of Default’s benefits, heavily bolstering most characters considerably well.
- Strike range hinders his offensive performance, making LB3 a bit of a bonus that’s not always going to be present or approached.
- ¾ of his skills need him to move, luckily his buffs last for a while, but it’s worth noting since he is obliged to once they wear off.
- His Charge is utterly terrible, it can overwrite his fantastic Default with an extremely watered down buff and also gives it to enemies.
☆4 Halloween Arsalan
Class: Bruiser, Defensive Support
+ LB1 bolsters his damage nicely at a guaranteed rate.
+ LB2 is carried from the original Arsalan, with Holy Oil being a fantastic defensive+healing buff.
+ Charge has a nice and fairly rare effect, being Barrage, with potentially nice damage thanks to LB1
- LB3 takes getting hit, it may help his survivability, but it’s hard to say how much it actually helps.
- Is Strike, being pretty lacking in range compared to all other attack ranges even if he hits hard.
- Charge would have been amazing if it wasn’t just for himself, what with him not having any On Attack/After Attack skills to abuse, making it a waste.
Example gameplay role breakdown.
Stats and Seed Usage
Example synergy class
Checks and Counters
This section consists of user-submitted builds that may not necessarily be viable for high level quests.
Arbitrary Team Name
|Team Details (submitted by UserName)|
【Moveslut, CP Battery】
【example of variant call】
Anyone / no one
Example team function description.